Monday, February 23, 2015

Castles & Crusades: Into the Woods...of sorts

So this past weekend I ran a quick version of Castles & Crusades using some ideas from the Codex Celtarum.  The idea was that the characters are on the edge of the Faerie lands/Fae/Feywilds.

It occurs to me that I have been building up to this game for years really.


Allies and Enemies
Races
Ans of course, Witches
I am sure there are some good adventures I could adapt and I have plenty of my own too.  It would be nice to run "All Souls Night" for a new group; heck I could even re-purpose The Dark Druid for this.

This could be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate. Seems everything I have done to date has led up to what I am doing now.

Antonio said...

What levels are you running this? Beware that after around 4th-5th level the saving throw system of C&C shows its ugly face (it's essentially broken.)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Happy Blitz Timothy! The game sounds like something my daughter would truly enjoy. She's all into faeries and faes.
Life & Faith in Caneyhead