Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Adventures that Never Were

Found an old(er) post yesterday on the blog Save Vs. Dragon. "Classic" modules based on some classic rock songs.
http://savevsdragon.blogspot.com/2012/11/classic-rock-song-titles-id-like-to-see.html

Frankly these look so awesome that I would LOVE to build a campaign around them.
Here are a few of my favorites,






I mean seriously how cool would this be?  This hits all my buttons, classic rock, classic AD&D, weird concept albums...In fact I already have an adventure called "Children of the Sun" and have named many of my Cine Unisystem/Buffy adventures after songs; so this is perfect for me.

Now just need to come up with adventures for these!  Might have to listen to a lot of Yes.

5 comments:

Carolina said...

Now this is clever. Love to see more mockups.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done. Some fun inspiration there.

R.J. Thompson said...

Actually, a module I currently have in the works is titled "Fear of the Dark."

Knightsky said...

http://knightsky-alienshores.blogspot.com/2012/03/tobes-of-hades.html

Unknown said...

This is good stuff right here. I love all these old quests. They make perfect fodder for Fyxt RPG games. I love going through these things and picking out the juiciest pieces of inspiration and weaving them into my campaigns. Thanks!