Friday, July 18, 2014

Kickstart Your Weekend: NPC Player Cards & Another Witch

I have not been doing my Kickstarter posts here because there hasn't really been anything that interests me.

Well I have found a couple and look very cool.

Non-Player Cards: An Artful & Inspirational Generation Tool
by Andreas Walters
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/metalweavedesigns/non-player-cards-npc-a-card-based-npc-generator



Creating memorable NPCs can sometimes be a chore. Creating even marginally interesting ones can even be a challenge.  NPC Player Cards help with this task and can even flesh out any already created NPC.
The cards include Names, Professions, Relationships, Personality, Traits, Quirks, Goals and Secrets.
By my quick count that is 48,828,125,000,000 different NPCs.
Not too bad of a deal to be honest! Certainly worth checking out for the art alone.

Sean K Reynolds presents "Goody White's Book of Folk Magic"
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seankreynolds/sean-k-reynolds-presents-goody-whites-book-of-folk


Sean K. Reynolds gives us a book of Witch magic for Pathfinder.  Hmm. Sounds neat!
It is a book on Folk Magic for witches, so there should only be a little overlap between his book and mine.
In fact I have already sent in my pledge.

Check these both out!

No comments: