Friday, March 21, 2014

An Interesting thing happened in the Theme Reveal

So an interesting thing happened today in the Blogging A to Z Theme Reveal.
I was clicking through some links and noticed that this one blog was doing an A to Z of Vampires, which is what I had been thinking of doing myself.  Her sister is doing A to Z of Ghosts. And another is do Supernatural creatures.

So we all have decided to get together and do a mini-hop inside the larger one of Supernatural A to Z posts.
Really we are not doing anything extra here, but helping increase the attention of like minded blogs.

So here are the links I have now. I'll add more.

Tasha's Thinkings, A to Z of Vampires
Sophie's Thoughts, A to Z of Ghosts
A Creative Mind, A to Z of Supernatural Creatures.

Here are the topics I am planning to cover in my A to Z of Witches.  Links are not live yet. They are set to be posted at 5:00am Central time.

4/1 A Aradia a-to-z-of-witches-a.html
4/2 B Baba Yaga a-to-z-of-witches-b.html
4/3 C Coven, Circe a-to-z-of-witches-c.html
4/4 D Dianna a-to-z-of-witches-d.html
4/5 E Enchantment a-to-z-of-witches-e.html
4/7 F Familiar a-to-z-of-witches-f.html
4/8 G Gris Gris a-to-z-of-witches-g.html
4/9 H Hex a-to-z-of-witches-h.html
4/10 I Incantatrix / Imbolc Mage a-to-z-of-witches-i.html
4/11 J Ju-ju a-to-z-of-witches-j.html
4/12 K Kiki / Kikimora a-to-z-of-witches-k.html
4/14 L Lilith a-to-z-of-witches-l.html
4/15 M Morgan Le Fey a-to-z-of-witches-m.html
4/16 N Nox / Nicks a-to-z-of-witches-n.html
4/17 O Obeah a-to-z-of-witches-o.html
4/18 P Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige    a-to-z-of-witches-p.html
4/19 Q Queen of Witches a-to-z-of-witches-q.html
4/21 R Rachel Morgan a-to-z-of-witches-r.html
4/22 S Shaman a-to-z-of-witches-s.html
4/23 T Tarot a-to-z-of-witches-t.html
4/24 U Underworld a-to-z-of-witches-u.html
4/25 V Voodoo a-to-z-of-witches-v.html
4/26 W Warlock a-to-z-of-witches-w.html
4/28 X Xothia a-to-z-of-witches-x.html
4/29 Y Yama-uba a-to-z-of-witches-y.html
4/30 Z Zatanna a-to-z-of-witches-z.html

Here is the Sign-up list for the Supernatural A to Z. Sign up for this only if you are already doing the A to Z Challenge.  Hope to see more!


12 comments:

Stephsco said...

Very cool idea to band together :)

David The Archmage said...

That's an excellent idea! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Unknown said...

Great way to support each other....looking forward to your posts.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

That's a cool idea, Tim! Good luck with the challenge.

Arlee Bird said...

Good idea to collect similar themes together. Someday I'd like to have the big linky list programmed so we good extract smaller lists from it.


Lee
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

Unknown said...

oh, now how cool is THIS??? Thanks for putting together such a fun list. Now I know who else to add to my watch list...

LunaNeala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LunaNeala said...

Thanks for the invite. An AtoZ Supernatural bloghop is a brilliant idea. I’m signing up now. :)
Good luck with the Challenge!

Sara C. Snider said...

Hey Timothy! Thanks for the tip to the mini-hop. I've signed up! :)

I love the list you've put together. Really looking forward to reading all of them. See you then. :)

Mina Burrows said...

Okay, so I added my link. Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like fun. :)

Anna Tan said...

It looks like we're gonna have Baba Yaga in common.
Mine's not a scary version though. Heh. :)

This little linky was a great idea!

anna
Deeply Shallow

Follow Me And Die said...

Interesting idea to come together for themes and make a mini-hop within the challenge.

I look forward to sharing the A to Z Blogging Challenge with you.
http://fmad.kairoscomputers.com/