Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lilith can be Yours

Normally I like to spend the profits from my books on more art for the next book or something like that. You know, put it back into the creative effort.  But this was a particularly good couple of months so I splurged and got something nice for myself and my game room.




I got this from the artist's, Israel Llona aka Isra2007, shop over at Deviant Art.


The great thing is, you can get one of these prints too!
Just go to the prints page, http://www.deviantart.com/art/Lilith-142131246 and choose one of the prints.
This is the 12" x 18" art print.

Plus all the money goes to the artist, well minus whatever DA takes, but I don't get any. Not even a commission.   So if you liked my book and the cover, or you picked up my book for the cover, grab an art print too! It will look great on your wall.

You can also see all his great art here, http://israllona.wix.com/isra
He has a few more that I think would make awesome book covers.

4 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

wonderful... art!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I love it. It looks great in my game room and it is going next to my Elmore witch and my cover of the WitchCraft RPG.

Fabio Milito Pagliara said...

great art, for now I have your books just in pdf...

Lasgunpacker said...

Oh... the picture. Well yes, it is a great picture too. ;)