Seeing lots of year end / new year posts this week and that is always fun.
For myself, I'll keep it brief.
Highlights of 2013
- Eldritch Witchery was published in October and the Witch continued to sell very well.
- I got to play a lot of games this year which is always nice. 3.x and AD&D1 with my boys, the occasional Basic game and I even ran AS&SH.
- I also got to play in ongoing Pathfinder game and an occasional D&D4 game this year. I am playing the same character (basically) in both games so it gives me the chance to compare and contrast the systems in a way I like. Which I also find fun.
- Got to play some Settlers of Catan again, which I enjoy.
On the other hand I am not sure if I networked as much I as I would have liked and I was slow getting involved with Google+ for the most part.
I did not get as many reviews in this year as I would have liked. Some at DriveThruRPG, a few at Amazon and one or two at RPG.Net.
Looking Ahead to 2014
- I have a few Victorian age supplements coming out which should be a lot of fun. Not for Ghosts of Albion but for Gaslight.
- I have a big project starting up soon that I'll be talking about a lot here. Nothing I want to say yet.
- White Dwarf Wednesday will draw to a close in 2014. I am not planning on replacing it with anything just yet. The above mentioned project will prevent that.
- Looking forward to Gen Con this year and D&D5. I am not as excited about it as I could be, but I will certainly be buying it.
I might not (still undecided) do the bloghops this year. The April A to Z or the October movie marathon. I do have posts I could do for A to Z, but April is going to be busy for me and I didn't see the increase in traffic or interaction as I had in the past. Plus it is a lot of work. A recharge might be in order.
I will be doing some 80s Sword & Sorcery movie marathons though. Not sure how those will work out, but it could be fun.
Until then, have a safe New Years Eve and here's to a great new 2014!