Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October Movie: Bride of the Monster (1955)

Sometimes you just need a little Ed Wood.  I had been going through all the movies on my list and noticed that I didn't have any Ed Wood. Mostly because I had watched them all years ago.
This one is one of my favorites.
It's insane. Full of great 50 schlock like Atomic Supermen, rampant sexism and weird monsters.  Plus it has Bela Lugosi in it.

I had seen this one years back and then again for the MST3k version.  This makes a 3rd viewing.  I don't think I need a fourth.

My favorite scene though is still where Lugosi and the Monster battle in the end and they both blow up in an atomic explosion....right next to onlookers.  Oh Ed. I can't tell if you didn't have a clue or just didn't have a care.



Tally: Watched 9,  New 7

What are you watching?


hosted by Krell Laboratories

No comments: