Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beginnings Blogfest

I am going to be participating in L.G. Keltner's "The Beginnings Blogfest".


Go to her blog at Writing Off the Edge to learn more and to sign up.
http://lgkeltner.blogspot.com/2012/12/announcing-beginnings-blogfest.html

I am going to be writing about how and why I started this blog with some history and insights to the projects that prompted me to do it.

There are a lot of blogs that I read everyday and I would love to know what got you all going.  Some might have started with an idea already formed and started with a bang.  Others, like me, might have posted a few "hey I guess I am blogging!" posts.

So share your stories with the world.  Blogfests are a fun way to learn more about blogging, others inside and outside your local community and help give you new writing prompts.

So thank you L.G. for getting this started!  I love how I have a whole month+ to get ready for it.
Looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Yolanda Renée said...

Wonderful idea, I went and signed up!

L.G. Keltner said...

Thanks for signing up, and thanks for advertising it for me!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

My pleasure!