Monday, January 30, 2012

Tumble 4 Ya Blogfest

Yeah it is that time of year. While looking up some sites on the new A to Z blogfest I found one coming up that would be fun to do.

So with out further ado.

The I'll Tumble 4 Ya, the 80's crush blog fest.


As a child of the 70s and 80s I certainly had my 80's crushes.  But I am going to talk about one in particular that had a huge impact on the gamer I was then and the writer/designer I am now.

So stop back by on February 10th to find out who it is.
This one is not as big at the A to Z blogfest, but should be just as fun.

If you want to hazard a guess then please post your guest below.
The first correct answer will get a $10 gift code good at DriveThruRPG!
I'll need a valid email address to send the code.

(Greg L. give others a chance first! I am sure you know this one.)

Here is the signup.

8 comments:

Nicki Elson said...

Yahoo!!! I'm so happy you found this fest. :D I'll be sure to let others know about your contest & prize! I'm going to have to do some thinking about who might've influenced you so...

Suze said...

Very cool, Tim. Yer all aces, kid.

Suze said...

Oh, and my guess is Kelly LeBrock's character, Lisa, in 'Weird Science.'

M Pax said...

Um, I'll guess Ally Sheedy from War Games.

I didn't really pay too much attention to the ladies. :)

Timothy Brannan said...

All good guesses. And Weird Science was one of my favorite movies. But not quite there yet!

Bob said...

I think I'm going to have to do a post for this. And I'll throw a guess for Stevie Nicks.

Cygnus said...

Sandahl Bergman... a.k.a. Valeria!

Timothy Brannan said...

And we have a winner!

Sending out an email now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...