Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zatannurday: Justice League Dark

I have not talked about the big DC Reboot coming up in September.
For the most part I am looking forward to it, but I am not happy about loosing Oracle.   But today is Saturday and that means we are talking about Zatanna.

Here is the cover for the new title Justice League Dark.


The title deals with all the DC magical heroes dealing with all things dark and dangerous.  So Zee, John, Madame Xanadu.  I am hoping to see some Raven there too.

Here is JLD #1.


Looks like they are going after Enchantress.  This should be fun.
More information is here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Dark

This might be one of the first comics I buy on a regular basis. Hope it is good.

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

Looks like a good title to check out! And although I am a huge fan of Zee's magician outfit, I like the fishnet sleeves on her 'new look' here.