Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zatannurday: Deviant Art


I am a huge fan of Deviant Art.  I love that they give up and coming artists a place to showcase their talent. And there is quite a bit of talent there!

So here are some of my favorite Zatanna pics from Deviant Art.


zatanna and raven by ~gianmac on deviantART


zatanna and raven colored by ~gianmac on deviantART


Zatanna quick sketch by *mainasha on deviantART


Zatanna - DSC by *zet on deviantART


Zatanna by ~Kawuamo on deviantART

More soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zantanna and Raven I especially like. It is also a really good choice for an adventure pairing.

Kawuamo's piece is really good too.

John Matthew Stater said...

You're a rock star, dude. I've been doing my Deviant Fridays for I don't know how long and didn't realize there was an embed code on Deviant Art. Thanks for that - and the sweet art!