Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ghosts of Albion: Dinosauria!

This Gen Con I am going to introduce a new adventure for Ghosts of Albion.  The first I have written in a while and I am quite excited.

The adventure is centered around the New Year's Eve 1853 party at the Crystal Palace.  The characters are all invited to a most unique party inside one of the first ever models of a dinosuar!



You are invited by Mr. Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins,


and Prof. Richard Owens,


I'll be presenting some details for players here and the characters they can play.

Currently I have an immortal sorceress, a cowboy with golden bullets that he may have gotten from the devil, an Algonquin shaman, a faerie lady, and an American occult scholar.

Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Rhonin84 said...

Tim the answer you were looking for is either Juliane Moore OR Kate Walsh...I guess it depends on my mood.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Yeah, sorry. You cut out and I could not get a chance to call you back!

Thanks!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

And Julianne Moore all the way.

Anonymous said...

I seriously wish I could make GenCon this year. The same sounds excellent, Tim (I'd want that cowboy, by the way. He'd be nearly a polar opposite to Byron's ghost).

Todd

Timothy S. Brannan said...

He almost is the opposite. The cowboy was the invention of a friend of mine.

This is going to be really fun !