Thursday, March 17, 2011

DriveThru RPG March update

So normally I would be posting the codes to get some cheap PDFs at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow and then a code to get something for free.


Well today I got an email from Sean Fannon of OneBookShelf saying they have not had the time to get the codes up but instead would like to direct your attention to the relief funds they are running for Japan and New Zealand.

I have always been a fan of DTRPG's relief programs.  You can get a lot of PDFs for a great price, some I might have ever tried before, and the money raised goes to help those in the most need.  The amount of money that gamers tend to raise in this is also fantastic.
So again I would like to direct your attention to these fundraiser products.

Japan is experiencing one of the worst natural disasters in living memory, I think it behooves us to help them anyway we can.

Ronin: Oriental Adventures - JAPAN EARTHQUAKE RELIEF EDITION
Get this product for half off with money going to help the relief efforts.
This is a great book and reminds me a bit of the better GURPS supplements out there; dense with great information and full of ideas.
The product also includes a coupon for GeeklyClean.

Japan Disaster Relief - Red Cross - $5 Donation
This is a straight $5 donation to the Red Cross.

ICONS: The Aotearoa Gambit
Proceeds go aid the earthquake efforts in New Zealand.

I have been impressed with the generosity of the RPG community before and I expect to continue to be impressed.

1 comment:

BlUsKrEEm said...

"Legends of Steel ZeFRS Edition" is also giving it's proceeds to disaster relief this month.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=5597&products_id=88729