Monday, February 21, 2011

A to Z blog challenge.

Blogging A to Z



I am going to be taking part in the BLOGGING FROM A TO Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2011 this April.  Everyday will be a new letter of the alphabet, A to Z, that will form the base of my daily post.  I'll post something everyday, save Sunday, for a total of 26 posts.

Topics will stick to topics I have done here in the past and possibly others that the letter would give me the excuse to post something different.

It should be interesting and fun and I am looking forward to the challenge.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, so I signed up. I never did that many blogs in one month. Hmm, I'll have to see if I can make them all Greyhawk related.

Pontifex said...

A Brilliant Challenge, Dude. Even Friends Get Happy In Just Knowing Literature Might Not Open Possibilities. Quite Ridiculous Sandals That Universally Ver....

Okay, it gets really hard at the end. ;)

LoneIslander said...

Sounds like a pretty cool concept for posting.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, I may just give it a whirl.

Matt said...

Damn!

I did this back in December, with my D20cember Posts! Does that count? (Probably not, damn!)

Porky said...

@ /Matt - I remember and I enjoyed it very much. If you wanted to run it again in this A-Z parallel-style, I'd jump in for sure.

Arlee Bird said...

Thanks for mentioning this and welcome to the challenge. I'll give you some recognition in my next Thank You post.

Lee
Tossing It Out