Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Release Tuesday

One year later two of my favorite authors have new books out again for their kick-ass supernatural heroines; Callie Reaper-Jones and Rachel Morgan.

Amber Benson takes us back to hell, heaven and everywhere in between with Callie, the Daughter of Death in Serpent's Storm.


Kim Harrison gives book 9 (nine! already?) of the Rachel Morgan series, Pale Demon.


There is a really good review of this book up on All Things Urban Fantasy now that say buy two copies, one for you and one for a friend.

Looking forward to both of these!

3 comments:

Pulp Herb said...

I'm about 1/3 of the way through The Outlaw Demon Wails so it'll be a bit before I pick up Pale Demon.

I have the first Calliope Reaper Jones book but couldn't get into it.

The worst, right now, is Ghost Story has slipped from next month to July...what did I ever do to Jim Butcher?

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Well that is ok, cause I can't read either Pale Demon or SS till I am done with White Night! ;)

Pulp Herb said...

So you've still got Small Favor, Turncoat, and Changes (plus Side Jobs) to keep you going until July...

BTW, in case the rest of the planet hasn't warned you Changes is undersold by it's title.